Southern European stock markets outpace weaker Greek bourse
* Greek shares fall on lingering uncertainty over debt problems
* Southern European markets outperform weaker DAX
* Concerns over margins weigh on Pernod
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 2 (Reuters) - Greek shares fell on Tuesday on lingering uncertainty over the country's debt problems, while a rebound in the euro -- whose weakness has boosted German exporters -- pushed investors out of German stocks towards southern European bourses.
Athens' benchmark ATG equity index retreated 1 percent, reflecting some investors' concerns over a lack of concrete progress in Greece's talks with its creditors.
Greece must repay four loans totalling 1.6 billion euros ($1.8 billion) to the International Monetary Fund this month, starting with a 300 million euro payment on June 5. Continuación...