UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 3
(Adds futures price, company news items)
LONDON, June 3 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were flat on Wednesday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index fell 0.4 percent to 6,928.27 points on Tuesday.
* GREECE: Greece's creditors on Tuesday drafted the broad lines of an agreement to put to the leftist government in Athens in a bid to conclude four months of acrimonious negotiations and release aid before the cash-strapped country runs out of money.
* FIFA: Sepp Blatter rocked the world of soccer on Tuesday by saying he would step down as FIFA president in the wake of a corruption investigation that now includes the 79-year-old chief himself.
* BHP BILLITON : BHP Billiton, the world's biggest mining company, warned on Wednesday that a global oversupply of commodities that is putting pressure on prices is likely to be prolonged.
* ROYAL MAIL /TUI: Britain's postal operator Royal Mail on Wednesday named joint TUI AG chief executive Peter Long as its new Chairman, replacing Donald Brydon who will depart in September. Continuación...