European shares slip on competition from higher bond yields
* European equities fall as bond yields rise
* Bond jitters weigh on utilities stocks
* Greek shares edge back after Wednesday's rise
* Syngenta rises on BASF bid interest
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 4 (Reuters) - European shares lost ground on Thursday as a pick-up in bond yields weighed on utility stocks, whose large levels of debt make them particularly sensitive to credit market jitters.
Greece's benchmark ATG equity index also gave up some ground, declining 2.8 percent after a 4.1 percent rise the day before, as talks over the country's debt problems continued. Continuación...