European shares fall as debt woes hit Greek stocks
(Updates prices, adds comment)
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.9 pct, Greece's ATG down 5 pct
* FTSEurofirst still up around 13 pct since start of 2015
* Uncertainty over Greece's debt weighing on markets
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - European shares dropped on Friday, weighed down by a slump in the Athens stock market, which slid to one-month lows after Greece delayed a debt payment.
Greece's benchmark Athex General Composite (ATG) index tumbled 5 percent, briefly dipping to its lowest level since June 6, underperforming a 0.9 percent decline on the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index. Continuación...