Deutsche Bank and Diageo outperform weaker European stock markets
* Deutsche Bank rises after boardroom shake-up
* Bid speculation lifts Diageo and Actelion
* Syngenta slips after rejecting new Monsanto proposal
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 8 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Monday, weighed down by a drop in agrochemicals group Syngenta although Deutsche Bank outperformed to surge higher after boardroom changes.
Bid speculation also lifted the shares of drinks group Diageo and Swiss biotech company Actelion, following reports that Shire might bid for Actelion and that a Brazilian billionaire was eyeing Diageo.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index fell 0.3 percent while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index also retreated 0.4 percent. Continuación...