UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 10
(Adds futures price, company news items)
LONDON, June 10 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures contract edged down 0.1 percent on Wednesday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.5 percent at 6,753.80 points on Tuesday.
* SAINSBURY : British supermarket Sainsbury's on Wednesday posted a sixth straight quarter of declining underlying sales as deflation continued to weigh on the business.
* WEIR : Engineering company Weir said its oil and gas division was having a challenging second quarter.
* BOOHOO.COM : Online fashion retailer Boohoo.com Plc posted higher sales.
* FLYBE : Airline Flybe reported a loss. Continuación...