Bounce in Greek market lifts European shares
* FTSEurofirst 300 index rises 0.6 percent
* Greek shares bounce back up
* Merkel sees Greek commitment to resolving debt issues
* Daimler and BMW lift auto stocks
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Atul Prakash
LONDON, June 11 (Reuters) - European shares climbed on Thursday, with the automobile sector rising on positive company updates while Greek shares bounced higher on renewed expectations of a resolution to its debt problems.
The STOXX Europe 600 Automobile & Auto Parts index rose 1 percent, outperforming a 0.6 percent advance on the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index. Continuación...