European shares gain as Greek market rebounds, carmakers rise
* FTSEurofirst 300 index rises 1.1 percent
* Greek shares bounce back
* Merkel sees Greek commitment to resolving debt issues
* Daimler and BMW lift auto stocks
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 11 (Reuters) - European shares climbed on Thursday, with auto makers rising on encouraging company updates and Greek shares rebounding amid renewed hopes for a solution to its debt problems.
The STOXX Europe 600 Automobile & Auto Parts index rose 1.3 percent, outperforming a 1.1 percent advance on the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index. Continuación...