Gains on European shares fizzle out as caution returns over Greece
* FTSEurofirst 300 closes up 0.6 pct, below intraday highs
* IMF says "major differences" remain with Greece
* Athens ATG index ended up 8.2 pct before IMF comments
* Templeton's Mobius still holding onto Greek assets
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 11 (Reuters) - A European stock market rally fizzled out on Thursday, as lingering uncertainty over Greece's debt problems pushed shares down from peaks reached earlier in the day.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index closed up 0.6 percent at 1,557.95 points, below Thursday's intraday peak of 1,568.89 points. Continuación...