UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 12
(Adds company news)
LONDON, June 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 20 to 26 points lower, or as much as 0.4 percent, on Friday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* Futures for the index were down 0.4 percent at 0623 GMT.
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.2 percent at 6,846.74 points in the previous session.
* RIO TINTO - The miner said it was assessing an about $300 million non-cash impairment charge related to its shareholding in Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.
* British telecoms regulator Ofcom proposed controls on the wholesale prices BT charges for products using leased telecoms lines, which provide vital high-speed links for businesses and providers of superfast broadband and mobile services.
* BWIN.PARTY - The company said independent trustees of both Emerald Bay Limited and Stinson Ridge have chosen to place up to 50 million shares in Bwin.Party.
* TED BAKER - The company said there was a 24.2 percent increase in group revenue for the 18-week period from Feb. 1 to June 6.
* PETRA DIAMONDS - Petra said it expected revenue for the year to be approximately $430 million. Continuación...