Greek shares slide as Athens' debt worries weigh on European stocks
* Athens' ATG index slides, Greek bank stocks slump
* Germany's Metro falls after Galeria Kaufhof sale deal
* Greek worries impact Italian bonds, Milan FTSE MIB falls
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 15 (Reuters) - Greek shares slumped on Monday, as a lack of concrete progress on the country's debt problems pegged back European stock markets.
Athens' benchmark ATG equity index fell 6.2 percent, underperforming a 0.8 percent decline on the broader, pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index. The ATG is down by around 13 percent since the start of 2015, compared to a 12 percent gain on the FTSEurofirst.
Talks between Greece and its creditors ended in failure on Sunday, with European leaders venting their frustration as Athens stumbled closer to a debt default that threatens its future in the euro. Continuación...