European stocks fall towards multi-month low after Greek debt talks fail
* Athens' ATG index slides, Greek bank stocks slump
* Greek worries impact Italian bonds, Milan FTSE MIB falls
* Germany's Metro falls after Galeria Kaufhof sale deal
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Recasts, adds quote, detail)
By Alistair Smout and Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 15 (Reuters) - European shares fell and volatility rose on Monday, led lower by a slide in Greek shares after there was little progress in talks between Greece and its creditors to resolve its debt crisis.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 dropped 1.1 percent to 1,526.81 points, sinking towards a 3-1/2 low hit last Tuesday.
Volatility on the EuroSTOXX 50, or VSTOXX, rose by 2 points, having been as high as 27.75 points in early trade, its highest level since Greece's election back in January. Continuación...