European stocks fall towards lowest since Feb as Greek debt talks falter
* Athens' ATG index slides, Greek bank stocks slump
* Greek worries impact Italian bonds, Milan FTSE MIB falls
* Germany's Metro falls after Galeria Kaufhof sale deal
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Adds detail, updates prices)
By Alistair Smout and Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 15 (Reuters) - European shares fell and volatility rose on Monday, led lower by a slide in Greek shares after the latest talks between Greece and its creditors to resolve its debt crisis collapsed.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 dropped 1.4 percent to 1,522.66 points, sinking towards a 3-1/2 month low hit last Tuesday.
Volatility on the EuroSTOXX 50, or VSTOXX, rose by 2.4 points, having been as high as 28 points, its highest level since Greece's election back in January. Continuación...