European shares weaken as Greek shares touch 3-year lows
* Athens' ATG market touches 3-year lows
* SAP falls as Oracle forecasts disappointing profits
* Bilfinger shares plunge after profit warning
* Airbus touches 3-month lows
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 18 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Thursday, with the Athens bourse touching three-year lows as the prospects of Greece reaching a quick deal with its international creditors faded.
Athens' benchmark ATG equity index fell 2.7 percent as the likelihood of a breakthrough on Greece at Thursday's gathering of European finance ministers looked increasingly remote. Continuación...