European shares edge up, Greek stocks hover near 3-year lows
* FTSEurofirst up 0.3 pct after choppy session
* Index down 0.9 pct on the week
* Athens' ATG remains close to 3-year lows
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 19 (Reuters) - European shares gained ground on Friday, helped by a rise in French telecom stocks and at steelmaker Thyssenkrupp, although concern over Greece kept a lid on the progress.
But main indexes trimmed gains in late trade as U.S. stocks reversed some of the previous day's sharp advances and the expiry of June stock options added to market volatility.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index closed 0.3 percent higher at 1,529.65 points, leaving it down 0.9 percent on the week. Continuación...