MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - June 28
DUBAI, June 28 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, euro slip; caution ahead of more Greek talks
* MIDEAST STOCKS-UAE drops as high-fliers pull back; Saudi edges up
* Oil near flat, Brent up modestly after two-day drop
* Gold bounces from 3-week low ahead of more Greek debt talks
* European tour operators evacuate thousands from Tunisia after attack
* Tunisia gov't says to close 80 mosques for inciting violence, after hotel attack
* Kuwait says detains driver of vehicle that took bomber to mosque Continuación...