European equity rally stalls as energy stocks fall on Iran deal
* Energy shares fall with oil prices after Iran nuclear deal
* Four days of gains inspired by optimism over Greek deal
* RWE falls after UBS downgrade
* Gjensidige, Kuehne & Nagel rise after earnings
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Alistair Smout
LONDON, July 14 (Reuters) - European stocks edged down on Tuesday after a four-day rally, with weaker oil prices weighing on energy shares after a landmark nuclear deal on Iran which could see sanctions on its oil exports lifted.
The STOXX Europe 600 Oil & Gas Index fell 0.7 percent with the broader pan-European STOXX 600 index showing a 0.3 percent decline and the FTSEurofirst 300 index retreating 0.2 percent. Continuación...