European equity rally stalls as carmakers and energy stocks fall
* Auto stocks down as JP Morgan cuts China market forecasts
* Oil prices fall after Iran nuclear deal
* Gjensidige, Kuehne & Nagel rise after earnings
* European bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 14 (Reuters) - European stocks slipped back on Tuesday after a four-day rally, as carmakers fell on concerns about the Chinese market and a landmark nuclear deal on Iran undercut oil prices and energy stocks.
The deal between Iran and six global powers is set to ease sanctions against Tehran and allow a gradual rise in its oil exports, weighing further on already weak oil prices. The STOXX 600 Europe Oil & Gas Index weakened by 0.2 percent.
Carmakers also fell as JP Morgan cut its forecasts for the Chinese auto market, a day after Brilliance China Automotive Holdings, which makes BMW cars in China, issued a profit warning. Continuación...