European stocks end higher as oil prices stabilise
(Adds closing prices)
* FTSEurofirst up 0.5 pct, fifth straight session of gains
* Stabilisation in oil price lifts energy stocks
* Auto stocks down as JP Morgan cuts China market forecasts
* European bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 14 (Reuters) - European stocks rose on Tuesday as oil prices steadied, supporting energy shares, after first tumbling when Iran and six world powers reached an agreement on Tehran's nuclear programme.
Investors' belief that Greece will pass reforms in order to get a new bailout also enabled European stocks to record a fifth day of gains, even though Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras faces opposition over the austerity plan. Continuación...