UPDATE 1-Brazil weighs on Casino second-quarter sales
* Q2 sales 11.76 bln euros vs poll 11.65 bln euros
* Group underlying sales down 0.4 pct vs up 2.7 pct in Q1
* French Geant Casino hypermarkets back to sales growth
* Brazil same-store consumer electronics sales down 23.6 pct
* CFO says consensus for 2015 EBIT of 2.13 bln euros "realistic" (Adds details, CFO comments)
By Dominique Vidalon
PARIS, July 15 (Reuters) - Retailer Casino said sales went into reverse in the second quarter, reflecting weak consumer electronics demand in its top market Brazil, though number-two market France saw a marked improvement at its hypermarkets after price cuts.
Finance chief Antoine Giscard d'Estaing said the market consensus for 2015 group earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) of 2.13 billion euros ($2.3 billion) was "realistic", repeating price cuts would weigh on operating profit in France in the first half.
That would compare with 2.23 billion reported in 2014. Continuación...