European shares reach six-week high after Greek vote
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 1.5 pct, Euro STOXX 50 up 1.8 pct
* ECB agrees more funding for Greek banks
* Alfa Laval and Atlas Copco rise nearly 10 pct
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Atul Prakash
LONDON, July 16 (Reuters) - European shares climbed to a six-week high on Thursday after the Greek parliament passed austerity measures demanded by its lenders to open talks on a new bailout package to keep Greece in the euro.
The region's stock markets also hit session highs after the European Central Bank (ECB) pressed ahead with its economic stimulus programme, agreed more funding for Greek banks, and promised further action if necessary.
Europe moved to re-open funding to Greece's stricken economy on Thursday, hours after a fractious Greek parliament approved a tough bailout programme in a vote that left the government without a majority and looking to new elections within months. Continuación...