European shares rise to six-week high on Greek vote and ECB aid
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 1.4 pct, Euro STOXX 50 up 1.5 pct
* ECB agrees more funding for Greek banks
* Alfa Laval and Atlas Copco rise over 10 pct
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Atul Prakash
LONDON, July 16 (Reuters) - European shares climbed to a six-week high on Thursday after the Greek parliament passed austerity measures demanded by its lenders to open talks on a new bailout package to keep Greece in the euro.
The region's stock markets also hit session highs after the European Central Bank (ECB) pressed ahead with its economic stimulus programme, agreed more funding for Greek banks, and promised further action if necessary.
Greek banks and the Athens stock exchange have been shut for the last few weeks as part of capital control measures, but Greek banks were set to re-open next week as Europe moved to restart funding to the stricken Greek economy. Continuación...