UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 20
(Adds company news, details)
LONDON, July 20 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 9 to 10 points higher, or up as much as 0.2 percent, on Monday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* Futures for the index were flat by 0632 GMT.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.3 percent weaker at 6,775.08 points in the previous session.
* BARCLAYS - The bank plans to cut more than 30,000 jobs within two years after firing Chief Executive Antony Jenkins this month, The Times reported on Sunday.
* ROLLS-ROYCE - The British engineering company, under pressure after successive profit warnings, said its aero-engine business won two new contracts totalling $2.23 billion.
* BRITISH LAND COMPANY - The company said it had a good start to the year, adding that its first interim dividend payment for quarter ended 30 June 2015 would be 7.09 pence per share, a 2.5 percent increase on comparable period last year.
* UNILEVER - Chinese ecommerce company Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd announced on Sunday that it had signed a strategic partnership agreement with Unilever NV to help the consumer products group reach more Chinese shoppers.
* ROYAL DUTCH SHELL - The oil major, which is all set to acquire rival BG Group, may cut its capital expenditure for the year by several billion dollars from the previously announced $33 billion figure, the Financial Times reported on Sunday, citing sources. Continuación...