European shares rebound on corporate results and takeover activity
* FTSEurofirst rises 1.1 pct, ends 5-day losing streak
* RSA surges on possible bid from Zurich Insurance
* Michelin falls as weak tyre pricing takes its toll
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - European shares rebounded on Tuesday, lifted by strong company results and corporate takeover activity after falling in the previous five sessions due to concerns over China's growth.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index closed up 1.1 percent at 1,545.79 points. The index had tumbled in the last five sessions and touched a two-week low on Monday.
The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index rose 1.2 percent. Both the FTSEurofirst and the Euro STOXX are up around 13 percent so far in 2015. Continuación...