European stock markets advance on bumper earnings
* FTSEurofirst up 1 pct, Euro STOXX 50 up 0.6 pct
* Wolters Kluwer, Peugeot top gainers after results
* Italcementi jumps after bid from HeidelbergCement
* Schneider Electric, Saipem fall after cutting forecasts
* Fed to issue policy statement at 1800 GMT (Updates with closing prices)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - European shares rose on Wednesday, lifted by strong corporate results and bid activity, including HeidelbergCement's move to take control of Italcementi.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index closed up 1 percent, while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index rose 0.6 percent. Both are up roughly 14 percent so far in 2015.
Global stock markets have lost ground over the last month, amid worries about China's economy and Greece's debt crisis, but a stabilisation of the volatile stock markets in Shanghai and Shenzhen on Wednesday propped up Asian shares. Continuación...