European shares slip back; Novozymes slumps on weak results
* FTSEurofirst 300 edges down, Novozymes slumps on weak results
* Munich Re raises guidance, shares climb higher
* Greek shares recover slightly from losses earlier in week
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 6 (Reuters) - European shares retreated on Thursday, with some weak corporate results hitting the shares of enzyme company Novozymes and Deutsche Post .
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which rose 1.3 percent in the previous session, fell back 0.3 percent. The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index declined by 0.1 percent.
Novozymes slid by around 10 percent after the company reported second-quarter earnings below expectations. Deutsche Post's shares also fell after cutting its 2015 profit outlook. Continuación...