UPDATE 1-European shares slip back; Novozymes slumps on weak results
* FTSEurofirst 300 ends down; results drag down Novozymes
* Munich Re raises guidance, shares climb higher
* Greek bank shares bounce back
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Updates with closing prices)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 6 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Thursday, with weak corporate results weighing on enzyme company Novozymes and Deutsche Post even as UK stocks outperformed on receding rate-hike fears.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which rose 1.3 percent in the previous session, closed down 0.8 percent at 1,589.38 points. The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index declined by 0.2 percent.
Novozymes slid by around 13 percent after reporting second-quarter earnings below expectations. Deutsche Post's shares also fell after cutting its 2015 profit outlook. Continuación...