European shares slip as German data disappoints
* German DAX falls as industrial output disappoints
* U.S. jobs data expected to show healthy hiring increases
* Monte Paschi posts second consecutive quarter of profit
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Alistair Smout
LONDON, Aug 7 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Friday, weighed down by Germany's top share index after a surprising fall in industrial output, ahead of closely watched U.S. jobs data due later in the session.
Germany's DAX fell 0.2 percent. The DAX is some 7 percent below a record high reached in April, although it remains up nearly 20 percent since the start of 2015.
German industrial output declined and exports fell by more than expected, raising questions about the strength of the recovery in Europe's largest economy. Continuación...