European stocks fall after China pushes yuan lower again
* FTSEurofirst, Euro STOXX 50 down about 2 percent
* Carmakers, luxury goods stocks underperform again
* Henkel shares sink 7 pct on results, China exposure
* Goldman Sachs downgrade hits Delta Lloyd shares
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v (Adds euro zone data, Henkel)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 12 (Reuters) - European shares extended the week's sell-off on Wednesday after China allowed the yuan to weaken further, hitting export-focused stocks for a second straight day.
China is the second-biggest buyer of EU goods after the United States and its surprise devaluation this week has heaped market pressure on European makers of cars, luxury goods and consumer products.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index was down 1.8 percent at 1046 GMT, while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index was down 2 percent. Continuación...