European stocks suffer worst week in more than a month
* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 3 pct over course of the week
* RWE declines after brokers' price target cuts
* Ingenico rises on entry to MSCI World Index
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 14 (Reuters) - European stocks slipped on Friday to record their worst week in more than a month, in the wake of China's currency devaluation.
The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index closed down 0.7 percent.
The broader pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index retreated 0.1 percent to record a loss of 3 percent over the week - its worst weekly performance since early July. Continuación...