European stocks fall as investors lose taste for Carlsberg
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.8 pct, Euro STOXX down 0.9 pct
* Carlsberg falls after cutting profit forecast
* Fed minutes due at 1800 GMT
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - European stock markets fell on Wednesday, extending a recent losing streak on the back of persistent worries over China, while brewer Carlsberg slumped after cutting its outlook.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which had its worst five-day run in more than a month last week, fell 0.8 percent. The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index also declined by 0.9 percent.
Carlsberg was the worst-performer on the FTSEurofirst, falling 7 percent after cutting its profit forecast. Continuación...