European stocks fall as investors lose taste for Carlsberg
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.7 pct, Euro STOXX down 0.5 pct
* Carlsberg falls after cutting profit forecast
* Glencore also down after earnings drop
* Fed minutes due at 1800 GMT
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Adds Greece, Glencore, analyst comment)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - European stock markets fell on Wednesday, extending a recent losing streak on the back of persistent worries over China, while brewer Carlsberg slumped after cutting its outlook.
News that German lawmakers had voted to back a third bailout for Greece had little effect, with the focus firmly on fears of a fresh slowdown for the global economy. Continuación...