European stocks extend drop after U.S. inflation data
* FTSEurofirst 300, Euro STOXX 50 down 1.2 pct
* Worst day in 4 years for Carlsberg
* Glencore also down after earnings drop
* Fed minutes due at 1800 GMT
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Adds U.S. data reaction)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - European stock markets fell on Wednesday, extending a recent losing streak after U.S. inflation data supported expectations of a rate rise, while brewer Carlsberg slumped after cutting its outlook.
News that German lawmakers had voted to back a third bailout for Greece had little positive effect, with the focus firmly on fears of a fresh slowdown for the global economy as China battles with plunging exports and white-knuckle stock-market moves. Continuación...