European shares fall as China concerns still weigh
* FTSEurofirst 300, Euro STOXX 50 both down around 2 pct
* FTSEurofirst at risk of worst month since 2002
* Stocks to be higher in 3 months -M.Stanley
* Paddy Power surges on Betfair merger plan
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 26 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Wednesday, tracking declines in other markets as concerns about China's economy persisted, with bank and mining stocks lagging.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which rose 4.3 percent on Tuesday, fell 2 percent, as did the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index. Continuación...