European shares recoup week's losses as U.S. cheers markets
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX 50 up over 3 pct
* Equities recoup all of this week's losses
* Fed's Dudley: Sept rate hike seems "less compelling"
* U.S. Q2 GDP growth revised sharply higher
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Updates prices)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta and Liisa Tuhkanen
LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - European shares rose on Thursday, recouping all of their losses this week, with gains across the board after market expectations of a U.S. rate hike were pushed back and as growth figures were revised sharply upwards.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which fell 1.9 percent on Wednesday, bounced back up by around 3.1 percent, as did the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index . Continuación...