European shares ease back after rollercoaster week
* FTSEurofirst flat on week but down some 10 pct in month
* Broker downgrades weigh on Gemalto shares
* Ct Suisse cuts European earnings forecast
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - European shares eased on Friday, having already recouped all their losses from a bruising eight percent drop earlier this week, with markets cooling off despite hopes for more help from central banks.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index slipped 0.3 percent. The index was broadly flat on the week but still down nearly 10 percent in August and at risk of its worst monthly loss in four years.
The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index fell 0.1 percent while Germany's DAX weakened 0.3 percent, with the DAX some 16 percent below a record high reached in April.
Fears of a slowdown in global economic growth, which intensified after China devalued its currency this month, sparked big price swings across equities, currencies and commodities this week. Continuación...