European shares ease back at end of rollercoaster week
* FTSEurofirst flat on week but down some 10 pct in month
* Greek shares rise, poll sees Syriza winning election
* Ct Suisse sees ESTOXX ending 2015 at 3,600 points
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - European shares eased back on Friday, having already recouped nearly all their losses from a bruising eight percent drop earlier this week, with markets cooling off despite hopes of more help from central banks.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index slipped 0.3 percent. The index was broadly flat on the week but still down nearly 10 percent in August and at risk of its worst monthly loss in four years.
The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index fell 0.4 percent while Germany's DAX weakened 0.8 percent, with the DAX nearly 20 percent below a record high in April. Continuación...