European shares climb, Richemont and Inditex outperform
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX up around 1 pct
* Asian markets up in run-up to Fed rate meeting
* Strong Richemont results lift luxury good stocks
* Zodiac slumps after profit warning
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Sept 16 (Reuters) - European shares climbed on Wednesday, with luxury goods group Richemont and fashion group Inditex outperforming, as the region's stock markets were buoyed by gains overnight on U.S. and Asian equities.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index advanced 1 percent while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index also rose 1.1 percent. Continuación...