European shares end higher led by SABMiller, eyes on Fed
(Updates with closing prices)
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX up 1.6 pct
* InBev takeover approach sends SABMiller up 20 pct
* Fed begins two-day rate setting meeting Wednesday
* Strong Richemont results lift luxury good stocks
* Wall Street higher led by energy stocks
By Danilo Masoni
MILAN, Sept 16 (Reuters) - European shares ended higher for a second session on Wednesday, with M&A hopes sending SABMiller and InBev up sharply, while investors remained cautious ahead of the Federal Reserve's interest rate decision.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index rose 1.57 percent while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index climbed 1.65 percent. Continuación...