European shares lower as Fed's inaction fuels economy concerns
* FTSEurofirst down 1.5 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 2 pct
* Auto supplier Hella slumps after profit warning
* Missed M&A deal lifts payment firms Ingenico
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Sept 18 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Friday after the U.S. Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged, fuelling concerns over the global economy and leaving investors guessing about when a policy tightening will start.
The Fed kept rates at zero in a bow to worries about the global economy, financial market volatility and sluggish inflation at home, but left open the possibility of a modest policy tightening later this year.
The pan-European FTSEuurofirst 300 index was down 1.5 percent and the euro zone's blue chip Euro STOXX index fell 2.1 percent. Continuación...