MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Sept 21
DUBAI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares slump on global growth concerns, U.S. selloff
* Oil prices edge up as U.S. drilling declines
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi underperforms Gulf as Fed decision hits banks
* Gold hovers near 3-week high as equities slip
* Saudi king, Venezuela president discuss OPEC strengthening - Caracas
* Iran's Rouhani says U.S.-Iran enmity eased, but distrust will remain
* U.N. nuclear watchdog says its chief visited military site in Iran Continuación...