CORRECTED-Volkswagen slump holds back Germany in European shares rebound
(Corrects fall of Volkswagen share price in first bullet point and second paragraph)
* Volkswagen down as much as 22.8 pct on U.S. emissions scandal
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX 50 both up more than 1 pct
* Dialog down 17 pct after deal to buy Atmel
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Danilo Masoni
MILAN, Sept 21 (Reuters) - European shares rebounded on Monday, buoyed by stronger healthcare, bank and chemical stocks, although a slump in carmaker Volkswagen held back the German market.
Volkswagen shares fell as much as 22.8 percent, their biggest ever one-day fall, on news that Europe's largest carmaker had rigged U.S. emissions tests, and Germany said it would investigate whether data had been falsified in Europe too. Continuación...