UK Stocks-FTSE seen flat at open
LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on.
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.1 percent at 6,108.71 points on Monday.
* ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND : GE and RBS are said in talks to sell $4.5 billion of Italian non-performing loans, Bloomberg reported.
* TESCO : Tesco's CEO is to hold talks with advisers this week about abandoning the sale of the Dunnhumby business, Sky News reported.
* JCB: JCB is to cut 400 UK jobs after a downturn in emerging markets, the Financial Times reported.
* OIL PRICES: Crude oil prices fell on Tuesday.
* METALS: London copper slipped towards a two-week low on Tuesday. Continuación...