UK Factors to Watch-FTSE futures flat, commodity stocks could face pressure
(Adds futures price, company news items)
LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were flat on Tuesday, with oil and mining stocks potentially coming under pressure from weaker oil and metals prices. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on.
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.1 percent at 6,108.71 points on Monday.
* MEGGITT : Meggitt announced the acquisition of the composites division of Edac.
* MITCHELL & BUTLERS : British pubs group Mitchells & Butlers on Tuesday said it had replaced its chief executive Alistair Darby with insider Phil Urban as it warned weak recent trade would push full-year profit to the bottom end of market forecasts.
* IG : IG reported higher Q1 revenues.
* AA : AA's H1 earnings fell 6 pct to $309 million. Continuación...