VW and carmakers outperform weaker European stock markets
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX 50 dip lower
* Volkswagen shares rise, following rebound on Wednesday
* Bounce back in VW lifts other European carmaker stocks
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - European stock markets fell on Thursday, bruised by drops in Asian and U.S. markets, although a rebound in Volkswagen lifted the shares of VW and rival carmakers.
Asian shares were weaker on Thursday after more dour economic data in China and the United States piled pressure on equities.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index was down by 0.3 percent in early session trading, while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index fell 0.1 percent. Continuación...