European stock markets set to run up a loss for the week
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX 50 rise over 2 pct
* But FTSEurofirst still down 2 pct so far this week
* DAX climbs but still some 20 pct below April record high
* VW and BMW rally, Zodiac Aerospace slumps
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - European shares bounced back from losses in the previous session, boosted by firmer energy and carmaker stocks, yet remained set to record a loss for the week.
The region's stock markets have been hit this week by an emissions test scandal at Volkswagen and new signs of a slowdown in China, while the prospect of an imminent U.S. interest rate rise has also weighed on equities. Continuación...