European shares dip as VW and Vodafone lose ground
* FTSEurofirst 300 and Euro STOXX 50 slip lower
* VW shares fall as emissions data scandal rumbles on
* Vodafone down after ending talks with Liberty Global
* SAB Miller up on report of imminent ABI bid
* IBEX outperforms after Catalan vote
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - European shares dipped lower on Monday, although Vodafone lagged after ending talks with Liberty Global and carmaker Volkswagen, which has been hit by an emissions data scandal, also declined.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index was down 0.1 percent, while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index fell 0.3 percent, with both markets retreating after rising by around 3 percent on Friday.
However, Spain's benchmark IBEX index outperformed to rise 0.4 percent. Continuación...