UK Factors-FTSE futures fall, Glencore slumps in Hong Kong
LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures fell 1.3 percent on Tuesday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 2.5 percent at 5,958.86 points on Monday.
* GLENCORE : Commodity trader Glencore's Hong Kong-listed shares were around 28-percent lower on Tuesday, after its London-listed stock plunged on debt worries a day earlier.
* JEREMY CORBYN: The new left-wing leader of Britain's opposition Labour Party will promise in a speech on Tuesday to make decisions by nationwide consultation - an approach critics say could cause confusion about party policy and deepen internal divisions.
* BRITAIN/CHINA: Chinese President Xi Jinping will make his first state visit to Britain next month, the British government said on Tuesday, 10 years after the last such visit by a Chinese president.
* WOLSELEY : Heating and plumbing supplier Wolseley plc lowered its outlook for revenue growth on Tuesday, saying it expected industrial markets in North America to remain challenging and little growth in a competitive British market.
* EUROMONEY : Euromoney agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in Zanbato. Continuación...