MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 12
DUBAI, April 12 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Japan leads Asia stocks higher, oil buoyant as dollar sags
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf bourses mixed; Egypt corrects as locals dump shares
* Oil prices dip but hold above $40 ahead of producer meeting
* Gold at 3-wk high as dollar struggles amid US rate outlook
* Turkish cabinet approves deputy governor Cetinkaya as next central bank chief
* Yemen truce strained by reports of air strikes and fighting
* U.S. planemaker Boeing discusses sales in Iran Continuación...