European shares led down by Dialog and BHP; Athens outperforms
(ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development. See the bottom of the report for more details) Adds details, updates prices)
* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 1 percent
* Dialog Semiconductor down on outlook cut
* BHP Billiton and other mining stocks also fall
* But SocGen, Moller-Maersk rise after results
* Athens outperforms as Morgan Stanley turns bullish
By Sudip Kar-Gupta and Danilo Masoni
LONDON/MILAN, May 4 (Reuters) - European stocks fell on Wednesday, hovering near three-week lows, with shares in Dialog Semiconductor slumping after it cut its revenue outlook and BHP Billiton stock dropping on news of a lawsuit filed against it in Brazil.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which fell 1.7 percent on Tuesday, was down 1 percent by 1341 GMT. Continuación...